What a beautiful fall day! In the morning we worked on completing our first fitness test. Students completed side jumps, Sargent jumps, planks, shoulder reach and sit and reach tests. We have two more tests to perform and we will have all the data we need to set a personal fitness goal. Start thinking about what component of fitness you will target for your personal goal. In the afternoon, we were introduced to our the Plant Identification & First Nations Use project (click) where students will learn to identify and name various plants in our community, as well as learn some ways the plants have been used by First Nations People. See the assignments tab above to view the specific learning intentions and project criteria.
- Complete Terry Fox shoe
- Word Work Unit 2 test tomorrow
- Home Reading
- Half of the math review sheet due tomorrow. We will finish it in class tomorrow
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY
- PART 1: Name all 5 plant samples below!
- PART 2: Write out the definitions for 8 words form unit 2 (definitions should be in your own words)
- PART 3: Reply to another students post and use their 8 words in a sentence that shows the meaning of the word
- Give another student feedback to help improve their post