Today we had a SOAR assembly celebrating 1000 SOAR tickets. That is 1000 positive acts that help build our Supportive, Open Minded, Awesome, Respectful community. Fantastic job Laurier! In story, we reached the exciting climax to the novel and Monseuir Tatagani faced off against Drummer and Silver Stripes. In the afternoon, we had music and then worked on organizing and updating our Fresh Grade digital portfolios.
- Skating this Wednesday @ 9:15-10:15 (Leave school at 9 am)
- Early dismissal @ 2 pm Wednesday and Thursday.
- Students Who had to move conferences from Thursday Click here to choose a new time
- Behaviors Checklist and Strengths/Stretches Sheet (tomorrow)
- Read the following excerpts form Threatened and then answer the questions in a short paragraph with complete sentences.
- Respond to another students post to help them improve their post. Be polite, respectful and sensitive in the way you provide your feedback to others.
- What does this say about how Luc is feeling? What is he thinking will happen to him? Explain.
- Explain what Luck means by...."this newness of myself." What was the cause of this newness? Provide specific details to support your answer.