Today we developed some criteria to decide what should be included in a good self-reflection of a unit or project, and then we continued working on our Alphabiography writing project. In math, we leaned how to add fractions using fraction strips as a visual model to show our understanding of what is actually happening. In the afternoon, students were given their inquiry knowledge building groups and then met to decide the ground rules for their group. These rules will help students stay on track and keep each other accountable while sharing in their knowledge building circles.
- Skating tomorrow. We leave school at 9 am. Bring gloves and warm clothes and a hockey helmet if you have one
- Conferences tomorrow starting at 2 pm Click here for conference times
- Math Focus: p 54-55
- List the Ground Rules for your group. Can you remember them? Which one did you contribute?
- In a short paragraph in your own words, give a definition of accountability
- How will the rules help keep you accountable?
- What will you do if group members are not following the rules?
- Edit and revise your post
- Comment on another students post