After an outstanding intermediate Christmas concert, we read chapter 5 of Angel Square where Tommy finds out a man named Mr. Logg that works at the car barns loves violent war comics. Tommmy approaches him and asks if he wants to buy some comics. Mr. Logg invites Tommy to his house to show him the comics he has for sale. Could the L. on the comic found outside the barns on the night Sammy father got beat up stand of Logg? Find out next week! (please don't read ahead this weekend!)
- Digital Story Collage due Friday, December 22nd
- French Cooking Show Due Friday, December 22nd
- Math Unit Party Thursday, December 21st (please review the concepts covered so far this weekend)
- We will be having a Christmas potluck next Friday, the last day of school before the winter break. Everyone needs to bring something to contribute for lunch. As a class, lets try to make a nice balance of savoury, sweet and beverages.
- Sign up for a contribution (Click here)
- Due to popular demand and much pressure from the students of Division 1, including a petition, we will be doing Secret Santa next week. Each student has a name of a classmate they will get a gift for.
- Gifts are to be between $5-$15
- Gifts need to be wrapped and brought to school by Wednesday, December 20
- For each word in the list, write a sentence that shows the meaning of the word.
- Bad Example: The butcher has a cleaver.
- Good Example: The butcher used a large sharp cleaver to cut up the meat.
Consider the language and content used before you post.
KEEP IT APPROPRIATE!
Have a fantastic weekend!