- We still need parent volunteers to drive students ice skating (click here)
- Click here to sign up for Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences next week
- HOMEWORK FOR PARENTS: It has been great seeing more and more parents commenting on student assignments on FreshGrade. Parents, please take a few minutes out of your day to view your child's assessments on FreshGrade and comment on them. The goal is to have students, teachers, and parents all actively involved in the feedback process on FreshGrade.
- Word Work unit review Party Thursday
- Math homework posted. Interactions p 61,62,64
- Write a short paragraph about why you think we want you to learn to self assess your our own work. How might this help you in the future? Give an example of how being able to accurately self assess you work might help you in school and out of school.
- REQUIRED - Ask one student a question about their response.
- Edit/revise your paragraph for (spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure).