2.) GOAL SETING CONFERENCES: Have your parent or guardian chose one of the options below.
- OPTION 1: Sign up for a conference at school (the sign up link has been emailed to all parents) or let me know
- OPTION 2: Have a home conference (email me and let mer know)
- 4.)SCIENCE: Complete ecosystem observation #3
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today, we continued our research in inquiry and learned how to synthesize information. Students have been 'immersing' themselves in their inquiries and phase 3 (Coalesce) and 4 (Going Public) are upon us.
- Watch the posted video again.
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can explain how what it means to synthesize information.
1.) PARAGRAPH FORMAT: intro/body/ conclusion.
2.) GIVENS: Pay close attention to your spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, etc.
3.) INTRO: Make it as exciting and engaging as possible.
4.) BODY: Include at least 2-3 examples/supporting points.
5.) CONCLUSION: Tie up your paragraph smoothly.
6.) PEER FEEDBACK/SELF-ASSESSMENT: Give 1 student 2 things to improve on based on the above criteria.
7.) REVISED VERSION: Based on the feedback you receive or the self-assessment you complete, post a revised version as a reply to your original post.