Today we changed the size and composition of the dramatic reading groups and presented our 4th oral presentation. It is evident students are becoming more and more comfortable presenting and I hear some wonderful enthusiasm. Some students are even starting to use different voices for characters. Well done everyone, it is great to see the confidence growing. I can't wait to see the final presentations in two weeks! After lunch, we continued humorous our class read-a-loud and had a assessment check in on subtracting integers. The afternoon was spent preparing for conferences next week and working on our bodies in motion drawing project.
- Hand in your February home reading calendar monday
- SIGN UP FOR CONFERENCES NEXT WEEK! (click)
- Sr. girls basketball competitive tournament: Next game is Tuesday, March 6th @ Lord Byng High School 3:30pm (click here for full tournament schedule)
- Sr. Girls basketball practice monday morning @ 7:30am
- Present a dramatic reading to a family member and ask them to give you some feedback on your presentation. If possible, ask them to score you according to the success criteria posted a few days ago.
- Post what you presented (the novel or book name) who you presented to and what feedback you received.
- Also, respond to the following question. Why do you think we are practicing dramatic readings? How might this be helpful to you in your life outside of school?
- Have A Great Weekend!