The Spring Break Raps are coming along great. We will be performing them next Friday! It is going be awesome! Start thinking about what you will wear. Dress up for the performance. It will help you a lot and will really get the audience into it! In PE we reviewed the badminton skill and started our assessments. We still have 1 more week to work on our skills and try to improve. In math, we had a small mid unit assessment on expressions and relations in linear patterns and had a quick intro to solving equations. Mr. Hong and I had a meeting after school and have decided to do a math switch so we will put solving equations on hold for a couple of weeks and Division 1 will do transformations with Mr. Hong and I will be taking Division 2 to do graphing and algebraic expressions. We will start tomorrow! Animations are still coming along and will be due next Friday!
- Novel study group meeting changed to this Friday, April 20th
- French Animation Due Friday, April 27th
- Rap Draft Due this Friday, April 20th
- Group Story Time: Here is how it works. Whichever group member posts first starts the story. Each group member adds to the story when they come on, by adding a new part of the story as a REPLY to the person who started it. Remember keep the stories clean and appropriate. ALSO: A story must have a clear beginning, middle and end and. Good LUCK, and have fun! I have given you the tile of your story to help get you started.
- Group1: Kobe, Andrew, Hanyi, Camila, (Title: The Disaster)
- Group2: Kaya, Daniel, Jordan, (Title: The End Of the Road)
- Group3: Eric Z, Eric N, Roshin, Lainey, Queenie (Title: Last Chance)
- Group4: Cynthia, Sophia, Cooper, Veer (Title: The Surprise)
- Group5: Matt, Miikka, Emily (Title: Maybe Not The Best Idea)
- Group6: Coco, Aden, Amairis, Lawrence, Kevin Z (Title: The Brain)
- Group7: Tasia, David, Ray, Aaron (Title: OMG! Not again)