Today was a great day at school. We started off the day with our final badminton play day. Mr. Fisher battled the students and had some really good matches. Students finish their self-assessments. Please see fresh grade for badminton evaluation's. Students also had a lesson on how to prepare for their speeches coming up next week. We worked together as a class on ways to make our speeches interesting and how catch peoples attention. I look forward to some people practising their speeches in front of the class this week.
- Complete the CAMP SURVEY
- Complete your post from yesterday if you have not done so yet. I will be checking the website tomorrow and handing out homework alerts to those who have not completed their work
2.) NOVEL APPROACH: Book club meetings for Groups 2,3,4 Tomorrow!
3.) MATH: p399-400
- Gr 6: #1,3,5,8
- Gr 7: #1-8
- LEARNING INTENTION: I can write a short paragraph about preparing for a speech
- SUCCESS CRITERIA:
- PARAGRAPH FORMAT (intro/body/conclusion)
- BODY: Include 3-5 things that can help you with you speech
- Briefly explain each thing and how it helps improve the speech.
- GIVENS: Spelling, grammar, sentence structure, capitals, and punctuation.
CLICK HERE FOR THE HANDOUT FORM TODAY ON PREPARING FOR A SPEECH! (click)
HINT-Use the stuff we highlighted in the lesson today!
| || |