- Unit evaluation on integers Thursday!
- Use the assessment from today that is uploaded to FG to help you study
- Click here for the assessment answer key (click)
- All materials must be at school tomorrow. (Picture books, stickies, and packages.)
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Make an equation that can be used to solve the following word problem. Make sure you keep in mind the order of operations. Use brackets to help you.
James and Jill are brother and sister. James worked for 5 hrs and got paid $10/h. Jill worked for 5 hrs and got paid $12/h. On the way home James bought a sandwich for $8. While Jill was walking home she found a toonie and a loonie on the ground. That evening James and Jill put their money together and counted it. They then decided to use one third for summer sports camps, donate one third to their favourite charity and save the last third for college. How much did they save for college together?
- Solve the equation and answer the question in a complete sentence.