We reviewed the criteria for a powerful response and worked on our drafts. Tomorrow we will share our drafts with a classmate to get some feedback to help us improve our writing. Be sure to check your drafts against the criteria to make sure you have included what is required. Students also got back their science evaluations. As a class we went thought the test and made the needed corrections. A summative evaluation for this section of the unit will be uploaded to Fresh Grade by Friday.
- Math: Integers party tomorrow
- LA: Finish response draft ( printed by recess tomorrow)
- Spring Break Party Potluck (sign up here)
- Please check yesterdays PAR as Ms. Golby replied to many of your posts
- FRIDAY: final dramatic reding presentation so choose a good selection (approx 1min)
- What part of the writing process is a strength for you?
- What part of the writing process is a stretch?
- What can you do to help capitalize on your writing strength and improve on you stretch?