Today students had their second drumming lesson and then the whole school enjoyed a performance involving many different instruments from around the world. Students also continue to work on paragraph writing focussing on personal experiences. The first math unit test of the year was handed back and evaluations are posted on teams. Tomorrow will we will be starting our second math unit focussing on operations with fractions and decimals.
2.) GOAL SETING CONFERENCES: Have your parent or guardian chose one of the options below.
- OPTION 1: Sign up for a conference at school (the sign up link has been emailed to all parents) or let me know
- OPTION 2: Have a home conference (email me and let mer know)
4.) WRITING: Alphabiograophy paragraoh #3 Due tomnorrow
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Part 1: Check with your parent or guardian to make sure they have contacted Mr. Fisher regarding the upcoming conference.
- Part 2: Please let your parents or guardians know that the Grouse Grind field trip as being postponed until spring time as the trail is still closed for maintenance and the weather has turned quite poor. (Your parents will receive an email regarding this soon)
- Post a note here letting me know when you have completed the two parts above! Thats it!