We played real volleyball today! We put all our skills together in some fantastic games. We will play a few more games before wrapping up this unit. It has been great to see the confidence grow! SERVE, BUMP, SET, SMASH! In math, we learned how to determine if the decimal of a standard fraction will terminate or repeat. We used three different strategies. It was so awesome to see the lights going off when we used the strategy of prime factorizing the denominator of a fraction in simplest form. That was my moment of the day! The afternoon was spent with earthbites making different flavoured popcorn, coconut milk hot chocolate and prepping for the craft fair. Today was good day:) #thelearningneverstops
- Drivers please be at school by 9:50am tomorrow (to see drivers see below)
- Don't forget you skates and helmet if you have one.
- Also, bring gloves and a jacket as it will be cold in the arena
- Study for your French Word work quiz on Friday by doing this PAR
- Part 1: List 4 strategies for determining if a fractions decimal equivalent will repeat or not.
- Part 2: Type out the 16 French phrases for this weeks word work and number them form 1-16 (please do this in random order)
- Reply to another students post and reply with the English translations in the same order from 1-16
- Check the reply to your original post to make sure it is correct.