Today, the students learned more about the zones of regulation. We discussed the learning language that we will be using this year and the importance of self-regulation. We discussed behaviour that is 'EXPECTED' and behaviour that is 'UNEXPECTED'. In addition to this, we learned how everyone's behaviour has either a positive effect or negative effect on people.
- Word Work Unit #2 Test Thursday
- Half the math handout
- Click here to watch a video on long division if you need to review.
- Click here to watch a video on 2 digit by 3 digit multiplication if you need to review.
- Terry Fox Shoe art (wed 3pm)
- Zones worksheet or expected/unexpected behaviour
- Bring in any missing handouts
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch this video on the Kindness Boomerang.
- As usual, post your response in a standard paragraph (intro/hook, body/supporting sentences and examples, and conclusion)
- What is the big idea or message of the video?
- Include at least 2 examples in your paragraph body from the video.
- Give 2 students suggestions for improvement.
- Edit/revise your original post