Today we had our math pretest on rate, ratio and percent and got the first steps of the Beijing map completed. Students created their grids and figured out the ratios and scale factors and then got started making their scaled up grids. Make sure you finish up the math pre-test tonight and prepare any questions you may have about the concepts covered in the unit. Tomorrow we will go over the entire pre-test to get ready for the unit review evaluation Friday!
- Finish math pretest for tomorrow (click here)
- Math unit test Friday
- Zoomba & tennis form and fee
- If you could go on a class trip anywhere in Canada, where would go and why? Explain in paragraph form including at least 3 supporting reason why you chose that particular destination.
- Give another student feedback on their paragraph.
- Edit and revise your post.