Today Division 1 and 2 started a short platoon session where Mr. Hong and I switched up classes. Mr Hong will be working with Division 1 teaching reading strategies an I will be teaching Division 2 math. After story, we marked and uploaded our mid-unit assessment in math to Fresh Grade. Be sure to look it over with your parents and keep working on the areas you need to improve to make sure you are ready to go for the unit evaluation which will be coming up in a couple weeks. We will move into ratios, rates and proportions starting tomorrow.
- Camp forms (just a few more to go)
- Going public inquiry presentations start Thursday!
- Basketball practice tomorrow morning @ 7:30am
- Go onto Fresh Grade and look at the oral presentation evaluation section from your photo essay.
- Choose one area that you want to improve on when you Go Public with your inquiry on Thursday
- On Fresh Grade post a comment explaining what area of presenting you want to improve on and why you chose that area. Also, explain what you will do or change in this presentation to help you improve. (POST THIS ON FRESH GRADE as a comment attacked to the new activity titled My plan To Improve My Presentation Skills. Also post your plan here on the blog. (You can just copy and paste it here.
- Reply to a post and give some encouragement to another student to support them in their goal of improving in presenting!