Today we had our first whole school assembly in a very long time. A Steven Harmer, retired principal, turned magician engaged students with a magic show focusing on kindness and gratitude! What a great combination.. In class students we built more behaviour expectations and continued to apply and practice the learning principles thought the name tag project!
The best part of the day it was when another teacher came and said how many Div. 1 students were smiling and saying good morning to her. This MADE ME SOOOO HAPPY You are already making me proud!
2) NAME TAG PROJECT: due Friday (click here for success criteria)
3) POST A RESPONSE:
- Learning Intention: I can write a short paragraph about the school performance
- Start your paragraph with the following sentence. "Today we had our first school performance in a long time"
- Include the message or BIG idea of the show.
- Describe 2 magic tricks that were performed.
- End your paragraph with your opinion on the message of the show.
- Is this a good message to be shared? Explain why!