We also stared a new fine arts project on drawing people in motion and incorporating proper proportions in the human body and using proportion to protray objects as very large or very small. Look for some amazing art coming soon!
Today we completed our Beijing mapping assignment and had a pretest on the learning intentions we will be covering in the integers unit.
- Zoomba and Tennis form an fee: Daniel, Ray, Eric N, Veer, Cooper Cynthia, Sophia, Coco, Queen, kevin
- Have fun in the snow!
- Go play in the snow and then write a poem about it!
- Use several examples of figurative language in your poem
- Reply to another students poem and identify what figurative language was used in the poem
- Give a specific compliment to another students poem