Today we first hip-hop dance lesson from the school wide dance instructor. Students will be learning a sequence of steps and will put on a performance Thursday at 2 PM. This is going to be awesome so get your dancing shoes ready. We also started our first science unit today focussing on plants in the local community and how indigenous people use them. And in the next two weeks students will be able to identify over 15 different local plants.
**NO SCHOOL FRIDAY!
1)MATH: No hwk.
2) READING: Read for 30 minutes and fill in your home reading calendar. Bring it to school tomorrow to be checked.
3)PE: Bring proper shoes and clothing to exercise each day this week.
4) POST A RESPONSE:
- Today we were introduced to the point identification project. Think about the following questions and provide the best answer you can afterwards.
- Why do you think we are learning to identify many of the plants in your community?
- Why do you think we are learning the indigenous uses of the plants in your community?
- How might this knowledge help you in your life?
- Answer in paragraph form using complete sentences.