Today students were introduced to our Personal Writing Alphabiography assignment. Studnets brainstormed many different topics they could write about. In the afternoon we focused on completing projects due this Friday and worked on building background knowledge around Residential Schools and the meaning behind ORANGE SHIRT DAY! Students made a bulletin board to share what they have been leaning and to spread awareness and to show support for the First Peoples of Canada.
- Have a member of your household give you the pre-test this evening
- Click here for the words (click)
- We did not get t math today as we were busy working on other assignments
- Use the answer key to mark the Monday assignment
- Grade 7 Key
- Grade 6 Key
- due Friday
- Today we leaned the different types of writing: Personal, Informational, Story, Poems, Songs.
- Even though there different type of writing, all writing that will be shared wth others needs to be...
- Under the headings of understandable and interesting make a list of several (at least 3-5) things that make writing understandable and (3-5) things that make writing interesting
- Add to some missing items to at least 2 other classmates lists.