Today we went skating and finished up the majority of our inquiry presentations. Overall the presentations went very well and we are quite happy with all the learning. Early next week we will finish up collating evidence of our learning. Teachers will then look at all of the learning intentions, along with the evidence and will make a final summative evaluation for the social studies inquiry unit.
- Finish any incomplete work and bring it tomorrow
- A special THANK YOU to all volunteer drivers!
- Tomorrow @ 9am
- Bring your decorations and wire coat hangers tomorrow if you haven't already done so.
- Write another paragraph on you experience of preparing and presenting your Going Public Inquiry Presentation
- Criteria: Catchy opening, thoughts, feelings, different transition words, figurative language, summary/concluding sentence
- Give 2 students feedback on their writing
- Edit/revise to improve your writing