Today Ms. Altman gave us a preview of some great reads at the book fair, before we got back into out book cubs to finish up out gift of words and thinking and leaning questions. Tomorrow students will go over their work and add to each others thinking to extend their leaning. After recess, we finished up the class read-a-loud and Wyatt became the hero and even got Susana to go to the prom with him! Way to go Wyatt! What happened to Cameron and Matt? Do you think they got dates to the prom?
- LA: Finish the book club think sheets for tomorrow
- Math: multiplying and dividing sheets (excluding order or operations and exponent questions)
- You must write a book review of the class read-a-loud: The Worst Field Trip Ever
- Use this guide to help you plan your review: You must include some writing and thinking from each section in the guide below. You do not need to use all the questions. Choose some questions form each section that fit this novel.
- In todays post all you have to do is plan your review: YOU DO NOT NEED TO WRITE IT today!
- In the plan, post what questions you will answer and make few notes about what you may talk about. Your plan should include all sections in the guide with some notes on each section.
- The final review will be the Friday PAR and will be used as an assessment on Fresh Grade
- You will have the weekend to work on it. The final review will be due Monday.