Today, we started the day off with tennis lesson by Tennis BC. The head instructor is the coach of the UBC tennis team. You learned some basic tennis skills from balancing a ball, bouncing a ball, and proper forehand and backhand grips. Tennis requires a balance of concentration, strength, and agility. We are looking forward to seeing how you improve over the upcoming weeks. Click here to learn more about the different opportunities Tennis BC can offer you.
IMPORTANT: Return your Gr. 7 celebration forms and money ASAP!
- Math: Div 1: Anything form Mr. Hong
- Math: Div 2: Worksheet on graphing (click here)
- Bring everything from your Novel Approach book club groups tomorrow. We will be staring our powerful responses in the morning.
- Post your favourite rhyming pair of lines form your rap!
- Watch the video on translating shapes below