Today was pink day where were we all come together to spread the word that bullying is not okay! People all around the world wore pink today to supportive the cause. Students did their second dramatic reading today with a new partner. They chose an area to work on from the oral presentation rubric and presented their piece. Their partner scored their presentation base on the success criteria. Tomorrow we will increase the size of the audience and present again. In math, we we had an adding integers check in and then moved on to subtracting positive and negative integers. After lunch, we had a school wide pink day assembly and worked on our bodies in motion art project.
- Choose a new excerpt for you dramatic reading (approx. 1min long)
- Please sign up for a conference time (click here)
- I made several mistakes with the last form and lost some of the information while trying to make the corrections. Please make your selection again. Thank you!
- What part of the dramatic reading presentation is a strength for you? Which part is a stretch?
- What action will you take to improve in this area?
- List the tips that have been shared with you so far? There have been 4 so far. Can you remember all 4 tips?