Today we worked hard on our mapping project and went over our math unit evaluation from last week. Parents, please check on Fresh Grade to see the math evaluation and reflection. We will be moving on to an integers unit starting tomorrow. In the afternoon we continued our inquiry into electricity and magnetism. We constructed complete circuits, learned about variables in scientific investigations, and set up a demonstration to proved that electrify creates magnetism.
- Complete your science inquiry journal entry for today
- Show your parents your math evaluation
- Beijing map is due Friday
- Make up a short experiment. Explain how to carry it out in your post. Be sure to include an independent variable (what you are changing) and a dependent variable (what you are testing)
- Respond to another students post and state what the independent and independent variables are in the experiment
- Answer the reply to your post and let them know if they are correct or not.