Term 1 has flown by in the blink of an eye. Students are becoming independent learners who take ownership of their learning. We have built the foundation for the rest of the year. We will be moving forward in our learning next term with the Novel Approach (Picture books and Book Clubs), deeper inquiry projects, and more collaborative work. We are looking forward to seeing the learning continue to thrive in Division 1 and 2! #TheLearningNeverEverStops
- Click here to write down the snack/drink/food item you will bring tomorrow to share with the class in the afternoon for our xmas celebration of learning
- Don't forget your Secret Santa gift!
- Bring some DVDS so we can choose which movie to watch in the afternoon.
- Test tomorrow: Review the learning intentions on Fresh Grade
- Alphabiography Due tomorrow
- Study for your math test!
- Use the PAR to ask questions about tomorrow's test.
- Use the PAR to ask questions about any concept that will be covered.