- Bring your collage and materials to school tomorrow to work on in class.
- Bring any materials you need to work on your Plant I.D. project tomorrow. (You may need some form of technology)
1.) MATH: Complete p 8-11
2.) SCIENCE: Continue working on PLANT I.D. Projects
3.) ART / COLLAGE: Work on Collage. Bring all materials to school tomorrow.
4.) WORD WORK: Test Friday
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- Watch the two videos posted below and combing information as well as your thinking!
- Paragraph topic: Orange Shirt Day (THINK ABOUTS - What is it? Why was it created? What do we have it? What happened? etc)
I can write a paragraph explaining what ORANGE SHIRT DAY is and why it is important to learn about residential schools and the messages this day re-enforces.
- The paragraph will have information, but will be a personal writing piece as you are adding in why you think it is importnat and what it means to you. (You can use this writing for your Alphabiograohy)
1.) Paragraph format (intro, body (supporting sentences), and conclusion
2.) In your body/supporting sentences, use some transition words like - For example, To illustrate, In addition to, etc.
3.) Include at least 3 supporting details from what you wrote .
4.) Check for the givens/conventions (spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure).
5.) Read at least one other paragraph and give your classmate a few things to improve on based on the above criteria.
6.) Edit/revise your original paragraph based on peer feedback or a self-assessment.
| || |