Today Div. 2 studnets completed a reading assessment to see what reading strategies they were familiar with. Many students are using some of the strategies, but they are not aware of it. We will be learning and practicing using the strategies throughout this term so students will be able to identify when and where they are using them. This way studnets will be able to explain their thinking and use these strategies in their writing and in group discussions.
1.) NAME TAGS: Due tomorrow
2.) CAREER EDUCATION: Test on all classmates names tomorrow
3.) MATH: Three pages of review questions due tomorrow
4.) READING ASSESSMENT: Should be complete and already handed in
5.) WORD WORK: Spelling and meaning test tomorrow
6.) POST A RESPONSE:
- To help is studying for you first WORD WORK test, write a sentence using each of the 16 words form Unit 1
- Include 16 sentences (One for each word)
- Each sentence should show you understand the meaning of the word
- Word work words will be written in all CAPITALS so they are easily identifiable
- All sentences start with a capital letter and end with period
PEER ASSESSMENT AND FEEDBACK:
- If you notice a sentence does not show the meaning of the word please give some feedback to help improve the sentence.
Quizlet Vocabulary Study Tips