Today, students started their new inquiries. The beginning of the inquiry process requires students to come up with questions they are interested in learning more about. As the students know, 'QUESTIONS' are one of the BIG 6 Learning Principles. A good inquiry question is one that you cannot simply answer from a simple Google search. It requires asking new questions, ongoing research, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of researched information. What are your two areas you want to improve in this time?
- Field trip forms and Fee (Field Trip FRIDAY)
- We will be starting an art project soon using tiles to make a mosaic around a mirror. All students need to bring in $4 to cover some of the costs for materials (Ikea mirrors, grout, thin set, etc. Feel free to bring this in tomorrow.
- Early humans question due tomorrow if not handed in today
- Show your parent you math evaluation of FG and have them comment on FG that they have seen it
- New unit on FRACTIONS AND DECIMALS starting tomorrow click here for the learning intentions (click)
- Complete your word analysis
- Post here when your parents have seen your math evaluation and word analysis