The 'LEARNING' truly never stops! Many of you have been very active in your learning over the last week. In order to be successful, you must embrace the BIG 6 learning principles even more that ever have! Remote learning requires a great deal of motivation and hard work! Most of all, you will need to:
1.) 'READ' everything posted on a daily basis. Don't just skim and scan.
2.) Pay attention to learning intentions and follow success criteria.
3.) Engage in the self/peer/teacher feedback loop! (Respond to feedback to improve your work)
4.) Share your work with others and submit it to be assessed regularly.
**TEAMS- I will be available on Teams from 10-11am and 1-2pm for 1 on 1 or group learning support! We can chat or video conference. If you need to meet me at a different time please email me
MORING CHECK IN: Please sign onto Teams at 9 am and say good morning in the "MORNING CHECK IN" CHANNEL.
I have still not seen the following studnets on Teams: Jordan, Ariel, Seon, Daniel, Claire, Ella, Emma, Maxwell (Please check in today so I know you can access TEAMS. Email me if you need help.
1)WORD WORK: Feedback Groups
- Feedback groups (CLICK) with 10 members have been made so you can receive consistent feedback to improve your learning
- Go to the Word Work page above and find 2 of your FEEDBACK group members and give them some feedback on their sentences (follow the feedback success criteria below)
- Every member must give feedback to at least 2 other members
- Give at least 1 STAR (something you like) or 1 WISH (something to improve)
- Every member must receive a minimum of 1 STAR and 1 WISH
- Feedback must be specific and delivered in a respectful way
***You will also see I have created 3 feedback group channels on Teams where you will post your sentences next week. This week we will use the website because all the sentences are already here.
2)MATH: Coordinate grids (You have two days to complete this) Due by Thursday at 3pm
- Video lesson: Khan Academy (click)
- This lesson includes several videos and practice (watch as much as you feel is helpful)
- Assignment # 2 Interactions p 92 #1-8 (click)
3)PHYSICAL & HEALTH EDUCATION:
- Many companies have their employees get warmed up for work. Try the Radio Taiso Morning Warm-Up from Japan (see video below)
- Try your best to meet online with the classmate and do the warm up together! Make a video of you and your classmate doing the Radio Taiso and post it as evidence on Fresh Grade PE: Weekly activities
- CHALLENGE: Make a video with someone from division 2. Could it be done with more than 2 people virtually?
- After your warm-up participate in 30 minutes of other physical exercise that keep your heart rate up.
- Keep working on the Chemistry Write-up (Due Monday)
- 30 minutes
- To be updated...
Radio Taiso 1
RAdio Taiso 2
| || |