I have had to turn off all blog comments on the website due to inappropriate posting. I feel quite disappointed that someone would do this to a school website that is only used to help people learn. Whoever you are, I am asking you to please not do this again and to let us continue to learn and communicate in a Supportive, Open Minded, Awesome, and Respectful environment.
Today students learned how to set the scene in their writing and use description to paint mind picture for readers. After practising, students spent much of the day working on their writing as well as learning how do use a spread sheet to create a graph. Students had to input all of their data from the ecosystems inquiry into a spreadsheet and then they started creating graphs.
- Finish entering all of your data and work on creating 4 graphs
- 2 graphs will show changes and contributing factors
- 2 graphs will show energy transfer
- Lab write up will be due Next Week (Thursday or Friday)
2.) ALPHABIOGRAPHY: 20 pieces due tomorrow!
3.) POST A RESPONSE:
- No PAR
- Use this time to work on your lap and to decide the 4 graphs you will make for your lab.