Today we continued working on our writing project and had our Word Work Unit 7-11 Review Party. Please check out Fresh Grade to see the results and the words you still need to work on. In the afternoon, we spent some time using the CRAAP test to help us evaluate the reliability of the web sites we will be using for our Inquiry on Early Humans. CRAAP stands for Currency, Relevance, Authority, Accuracy and Purpose.
- No school tomorrow
- Sign up for skating drivers
- Sign up for conferences next Wednesday and Thursday (see link from last post)
- Watch the following amazing video.
- In paragraph form, write a personal response to what you have just seen.
- Give another student feedback on how to improve their response paragraph.
- Edit/revise your paragraph for (spelling, capitals, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure).