Only one more gymnastics class to go. Great job everyone working on your skills check list today. In math, we uploaded our mid unit assessments and stared a mini inquiry on strategies for comparing fractions. After music, we had a mini lesson on using a rubric to help guide us on how to improve our writing, followed by some writing time. Several students had 1 on 1 writing conferences with a teacher. Everyone will have conference time with a teacher by the end of the week.
- Post a response from the weekend (Friday post)
- Show your math mid unit assessment to your parents
- Sign up for driving to skating (Click HERE)
- Bring your fitness goal sheet to school everyday this week!
- Decide what skill you will perform for your gymnastics video
- Keep working on the Alphabiograpgy Writing Project
- Word Work Definitions
- Answer the blog post title question: WHAT IS A RUBRIC? What is it used for? How should it be used by students? Explain.
- Post 3 improper fractions
- Reply to a post and write each improper fraction as a whole number or a mixed number fraction