Today we participated in another mystery skype with a class form New Zealand. It was good fun and learning using technology to connect with classes from the other side of the world. We also started making post cards that we will send off to classes from all over the world that are participating in the GLOBAL READ ALOUD. We are hoping to receive many postcards in return.
- Finish marking/checking the fractions handout
- Watch this video to review decimal place value (click)
- Due tomorrow by 3pm. you will have 45 minutes to work on them tomorrow
- Spelling and meaning test tomorrow either at 9am or 2pm depending on time
- Write a sentences for the 8 other word work words that show the meaning of the word
- Put the word work work in all capital letters so we know which word you are using
- If a sentence you read does not show the words meaning give the author some DESCRIPTIVE FEEDBACK to help them improve!
GOOD EXAMPLE: The PHYSIOGNOMY of the rock mountains was breathtaking
BAD EXAMPLE: The PHYSIOGNOMY was breathtaking
Place value with decimals