Do not forget your crazy hair tomorrow.....
- Daily post please! (We should be at 100 posts by tomorrow)
- Please hand in your $25 contribution for the grade 7 celebration to Mr. Fisher or Ms. Chohan ASAP.
- We are also requesting some photos for a fun grade 7 slide show. Please select the following:
- Three pictures requested:
-grade school picture (K-3)
- Instructions on how the pictures will be collected will be given out soon
- Page 381/2 Questions 3-8
- Make sure your Science Journal is completed and all your learning is recorded.
- Make sure you have finished your brainstorming of activities/experiences from your recent breaks, and what feelings you had. Think about some of the rhyming patterns you found in the example raps. Be ready to write if you have not started already.
- Today we worked with our motors for the last time, Before we started Mr. Hong talked about why the solenoid coil spins. In a short paragraph explain how magnetisim and electricity combine to make the coil spin. (Hint push / pull). Give another student feedback on their paragraph.