On Friday we spent the morning planning out and getting started on the display component of the Plant Identification and First Nations Use Project. Some groups are making posters, some and doing videos, and some making Power Point Presentations. We will be working on this project next week. It will be due On FRIDAY OCTOBER 5th. We also spent some time finishing up getting our Fresh Grade portfolios ready to be shared with parents. Parents will be receiving invites to the portfolios very soon! The best part of Friday was the fantastic dance performances put on by the students, and even the teachers. The energy and enthusiasm for dance was outstanding!
- Home Reading: 30 minutes each day. BRING YOUR SEPTEMBER HOME READING CALENDAR TO HAND IN ON MONDAY!
- Bring in any outstanding forms or fees
- Bring in any magazines you do not want to be used in our personal collages!
- PLANT IDENTIFICATION PROJECT will be due FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5th
- Which was your favourite Bollywood dance move?
- Describe the actions in the move. How do you do it?
- Explain why it was your favourite move.