Today we learned even more about each other by interviewing a classmate. Students had a list of questions to help guide their interview. Students really enjoyed this as they were able to find out some unique and interesting bits of information about their classmates. In the afternoon we finished our behaviour criteria charts and then completed publishing our back to school found poems. The poems are now displayed in the hallway so please come and check them out!
- Math Focus p6 (click here)
- Word Work Party (Test) Tomorrow: Spelling and meaning
- Name tag due tomorrow by 3pm
- Found Poem due tomorrow by 3pm
- Fill out and return the 2 Fresh Grade forms for you digital portfolio
- Finish yesterdays PAR if you did not finish it yesterday
- In paragraph form (introduction, body/supporting sentences, and conclusion), write a paragraph explaining why you think it is important to build behaviour expectations together as a class.
- Reply to another students post and give them some feedback to help them improve their paragraph
- edit/revise your post using the feed back you received