Today we spent some time and energy on the very important task of learning our classmates names. We used the principles of learning to help structure our activity. We also used the Principles of Learning to help me improve my dance moves. These 6 Principles can be used to learn and improve in anything you choose. We will be applying these principles daily throughout the school year. In the afternoon, we learned how to do the word analysis part of the word work program and had a library orientation.
- Home Reading
- Word Work: word analysis
- Study word spellings and meanings for Friday quiz
- Bring in the Gymnastics and Dance form and fee
- PE tomorrow so bring gym strip
- Mr. Fisher's dance moves were not as good as they could have been because he did not follow the Principles of Learning before making the dance video:(
- In a short paragraph, explain how Mr. Fisher used the principles of learning today to help improve his dance moves.
- I'll help you start: The Learning intention: I can do the hype fortnite dance
- What happened next..... use the language in the image above to help you.
- Give another student feedback to help improve their explanation! The feed back can be on missing content/learning principles or on things like punctuation, capital letters or grammar.