Earthbites came today and we leaned about what we can plan in our area at this time of year. We planted several different vegetables in pots indoors including carrots, spinach and broccoli. In math we stared ratios and leaned what a direct proportion is. In the afternoon we had a make up PE period and practice shooting and fast breaks with a game of bump and a game of 3 on 2 on 1. We finished up the day working on reading strategies with Mr. Hong.
- Camp forms (We are so close!!!)
- Word Work review Party Friday
- Find a landscape photo for painting
- Division 2: Percent word problems sheet (click here)
- Division 1: Interactions p152-153 (posted under assignments tab)
- Review your Fresh Grade Portfolio and make list of any uploads or comments that are missing or any items that need to be deleted. The Digital Story Collage needs to have the artists statement attached, either added as a comment or uploaded as a photo. Also, the reflection needs to be added as a comment.
- Post your Fresh Grade to do list here.