It was great to meet many parents yesterday evening. Thank you for taking the time to come in to meet me. I hope the evening was informative and helpful in giving parents some insight into what school life will be like this year in grade 7. One of the most important things you can do as parent is to check this web site and keep informed on what your children are learning at school. Next week we will also be setting up student Fresh Grade portfolios. Parents will be receiving an email with instructions on how to access their chid's portfolio. The digital portfolio will give parents access to many of their children's assignments, assessments and evaluations.
- Home Reading (30 minutes each day)
- Post A Response
- PE on Monday: Bring gym shoes and Gym Strip
- Bring any outstanding school forms (big brown envelope)
2) Post A Response:
- During the first few weeks of a new school year most teachers spend a significant amount of time doing activities that help people get to know each other.
- In a clear paragraph (topic sentence, at least 3 supporting details with explanations, concluding sentence) explain why you think it teachers think it is important for everyone to really get to know each other.
- Give at least 1 other person feedback on their post
- Edit/revise your post based on the feedback your receive