Today, Jess Dance started teaching the students of Laurier how to dance Bollywood-bhangra style! Our dance instructor, Aneesha, brought a great deal of energy and enthusiasm into her lessons. We are excited to learn how to create a dance routine with her over the next week. We will perform our routines on Friday, September 28th. In the afternoon, students finished their math assessment and started a reading assessment. All assessments will be posted on Fresh Grade once all forms have been turned in.
- Read for 30 minutes
- Start studying Word Work nit #2
2.) FORMS: Return any outstanding forms you have yet to return.
*****I still need the following forms forms and fees these students******
- Bhangra Dance and Gymnastics Form and fee: Nicholas, David
- Fresh Grade Forms: Taya, Kaden, Edward, Nicholas, Lucas, Tom, David
4.) POST A RESPONSE:
- The Terry Fox run is coming up soon. Watch this short Terry Fox documentary, click here.
- The Terry Fox foundation has raised over 750 million dollars for cancer research.
- In paragraph form (intro/hook, body/supporting sentences, and conclusion) answer the following questions:
- If you could do something for a cause like Terry Fox did, what would you do?
- Who would you do it for?
- Why would you do it?
- Give one or two people suggestions for improvement.
- Edit/revise your original post based on the suggestions or your self-assessment.