Today we finally finished up the last of the fitness testing. We will be using this data to help learn the goal setting process. We will also be learning about and applying the FITT (Frequency, Intensity, Type and Time) formula and SAID (Specific, Adaptation, to Imposed Demands) principle to help us set a good fitness goal. We also got our groups for the Plant Identification Project and stared planning out what the project will look like and what each members responsibilities will be. We finished off the day doing a writing sample and working on our personal collages.
- Envelope forms and money to be returned (Owen)
- Gr. 7 Pull Hoodies $34 and Zip Hoodies $38
1.) HOMEWORK AND REMINDERS:
- Word Work: Unit 3 vocabulary test tomorrow.
- Wear white clothing tomorrow or bring a change of clothes for your afternoon performance.
5.) POST A RESPONSE:
- In paragraph form (intro/topic sentence, body/supporting sentences and examples, and concluding sentence), write about the importance of group work and sharing the responsibilities.
- Give 1-2 people suggestions for improvement.
- Edit/revise your original post.