Today we continued working on our Alphabiography writing project, worked on comparing factions and carried on immersing ourselves in our inquiry on early humans. We learned some amazing ideas about what researchers believe may have caused certain species to evolve over time. One of the most interesting ideas to me was that the ability to sweat may have been a key factor in certain hominids being able to obtain food.
- Skating Drivers
- Word Work Party tomorrow
- Math Focus p 47-49 (see assignments)
- Think about the video we watched on early humans and:
- Write one sentence for each of the following sentence frames:
- Isn't it amazing......
- One connection I made was.....
- Two questions I have are.....
- Respond to two other posts.