Today we had our word work test from last week and started our second round of fitness testing. Today we did the muscular strength and endurance section of the test and many students saw improvement since September. We also learned how to multiply and divide fractions. Keep up with the math this week as we will be moving pretty fast to finish up this unit before the winter break!
- Math Unit Evaluation on fractions and decimals will be next week!
- Complete the handouts for multiplying and dividing fractions and decimals
- Page 1
- Page 2
- Bring in a metal clothes hanger and anything you might like to put on your wreath.
- You can put anything you would like on your wreath: ribbons, holly, lego figures, toy cars, stars, pine cones, candy canes, pictures, quotes, dried flowers etc.
- Watch the videos below for inspiration
** THE LIST BELOW ARE JUST OPTIONS! IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER IDEA PLEASE USE IT***
- Write another piece for your Alphabiography on one of the following two options:
- Option 1: Field Trip to the symphony
- Option 2: Ecosystems field trip
- Option 3: WEday
- Option 4: Skating
- Option 5: A time you were able to self-regulate or a time you failed to self regulate
- Option 6: Building your ecosystem
- Option 7: Earthbites
- Option 8: Tribal Vision Dancer Performance
- Option 9: Hour of Code
- Option 10: The Learning Process
- Success criteria:
- Your writing MST must include:
- 2 examples of figurative language (metaphor, simile)
- 2 thoughts (things happening in you head)
- 2 senses (see, feel, hear, smell)
- 4 different transition words or sentence starters
- 2 paragraphs
- Check another students writing against the criteria and give them some peer feedback
- Edit/revise to improve you writing
- If you are finished the writing project give two students feedback.
Learn how to make Wreaths
One Minute Inspiration
Multiplying mixed numbers
Dividing mixed numbers