Today we had several evaluations, including our word work and french party. Students had to write their learning reflections for the unit and upload them to Fresh Grade. We carried on with percent inmate and students practiced using mental math to determine percentages of numbers. After Lunch, we had story and then worked on our sewing unit. We practiced our three stitches and then started designing and making our first sewing project.
- 21/26 paragraphs due by Monday.
- Camp forms. Give them to your parents, fill out the two forms and bring them to school on Monday.
- Go though your fresh grade portfolio and check your learning reflections against the class made criteria above. Add anything that may be missing
- If you are on the basketball team review the offence!
- Answer 2 questions from each section A, B, and C: Show your thinking! (thats 6 questions each!)