Today we how our hands dirty and completed the grouting phase of our mosaic mirror tile art. Kids had to work hard and really concentrate to complete this in order to make their tile art look neatly finished. We made a big mess, but learned a lot and had a great time. A huge "SHOUT OUT" To our amazing clean up crew for taking on extra clean up responsibilities! SOAR tickets! We finished off the day with an exciting math lesson on repeating and terminating decimals! MATH IS SO AMAZING!
1) WORD WORK: 50 Word review test tomorrow
2)MATH: Repeating and Terminating decimal handout
3) POST A RESPONSE:
1. Explain the steps in determining if fraction will repeat or terminate
2. Include two examples (one that repeats and one that terminates)
3. Say if each example fraction will repeat or terminate
2. Include detailed explanation of how you know