Adding and subtracting decimals is easy! Just follow the rules the right. We practiced adding and subtracting decimals and estimating sums and differences. Some of us even got into proving multiplication and division of fractions. After another exciting chapter of Angel Square we spent, some time working on our digital story collages. Students are working hard to learn the photo editing software and create a unique picture story while incorporating the principles art and design: Proportion and Balance. For the last hour of the day groups got to work on their French cooking show scripts. The scripts are due by Friday so I will make sure we have more time to work on them this week.
- Skating Friday (still need 5 more seats)
- Churchill registration form can be handed in to Mr. Fisher (me)
- Fractions and Decimals Unit Party (test) next week
- Choose any three of the math jokes below and explain what makes them funny and how they are related to the math concepts we are studying.
- Optional Challenge: What math question is being modelled below?