Today we caught up on our word work, learned how to multiply and divide fractions, had some final rehearsals for the intermediate Christmas concert in music and started our Christmas class read-a-loud, Angel Square by Brian Doyle. As well as learning the process for multiplying and dividing fractions, we also practiced rounding and estimating products and quotients of fractions. Show what you know in the PAR!
- Skating Friday (Drivers Still needed) Click here!
- Two math sheets (8 estimations: 2 explained with words on the hand in sheet)
- Chose two of the following fractions (0ne multiplication question and one division question) and estimate the product or quotient.
- Provide a detained explanation for your estimation
- 3/5 divided by 1/4 6/7 divided by 2/7 4/2 divided by 5/11
- 2/5 x 8/9 1/3 x 11/4 1/2 x 8/1
- Reply to another students post and help them out if you think they have made an error
- Edit / revise your post to make any needed corrections.