Today both division 1 and 2 had a fantastic final badminton lesson. Mr. Hong and I, along with our amazing student teachers got suited up for the final day of game play. In math we worked on solving problems using the order of operations. Then the grade 7's got back to their science challenge of creating a device that creates continuous visible movement. Many groups were successful and moved moved on to making a part of their contraption spin. When one student was successful today she yelped out loud with pride and accomplishment. I can not tell you how happy I was to hear that. These are the moments teachers live for. We finished off the day with our presentation of French Action Songs:) Today was great day in every way!
- No school Friday
- Pay any outstanding fees for Field trios, tennis and grade 7 camp
- Complete 6 integer word problems from the hand out today (Page 1) (Page 2)
- Math Unit Evaluation Tomorrow
- Complete an entry for todays challenge
- Unit 20 Test tomorrow!
- PAR holiday! Study for your tests tomorrow!
- Ask any questions you may have here and I will help you!!