Today we moved to a new desks for March and then wrapped up our basketball unit with an evaluation. The evaluation consisted of a written component in the classroom as well as a skills evaluation in the gym. Between recess and lunch we carried on with our exciting class read aloud, Fish In A Tree. In the afternoon we got caught up with our Word Work Test from last week, and had a pretest for our new words this week. This will be the last week of new words before spring break. Next week is our 50 word unit review test so start studying now.
SEE BELOW FOR WHO NEED TO GET IT IN
1) WORD WORK:
- Word analysis
- Tomorrow you will present to a group of 10-16 in preparation for the final presentation on Thursday
- Start thinking about what you will present for your final reading on Thursday!
- IMPORTANT: Click here to access HOME READING PAGES from 'FISH IN A TREE'. This is required for tomorrow! READ ALL PAGES IN THIS FOLDER! Start on file #: 4329 and end on file #4346.
- Make and post 5 questions for the section of Fish In A Tree you to read tonight
- Answer 5 questions posted by another student