Tomorrow, we will walk over to Oak Park for a day of fun and a bbq. We I will supply all the food, snacks, and drinks so you do not need to bring any food/lunch. There will be hot dogs, hamburgers, veggie burgers, gluten free buns, chips, juice boxes, etc. What you will need to bring is water, sunscreen, appropriate clothing, frisbee, basketball, or anything else to play with. If you have any questions, post them here.
- If you would like to give a speech at the Gr. 7 Celebration on Wednesday, please let me know by posting a message here or by emailing me.
- Ideally, we want 3 groups of students to give speeches from our class. Mr. Fisher's class will have 3 groups as well.
- Talk to your friends and let me know what your groups will be.
- Click here to read more about the speeches.
- Help our your fellow classmates who will be giving speeches by activating their background knowledge/memories.
- Posting some things here about your elementary school experience.
- Share the following:
2.) PRESENT (Grade 7) moments)
3.) FUTURE (What does the future hold for you?)