Today, students started the day off with a very informative presentation by our guest presenters. Two nursing students from BCIT volunteered their time to share their knowledge about the negative effects of vaping on the human body. It was a great presentation and we all learned a lot. Later, students were given their first picture books for a Novel Approach. They started writing down their 'VISIBLE THINKING' on stickies in their books. Tomorrow, they will start on the picture book packages.
**congratulations to the sr. girls basketball team for a fantastic last game against Kitchner in the competitive tournament. we are all so proufd of you!!**
- Unit 17 test Friday
- Latona Registration form returned to school ASAP
- Bottom portion of Permission for returned to school ASAP
- Camp Fee paid on line
- Click here to access your reading pages for tonight.
- Read all pages in this folder.
- In Chapters 20 - 23, Ally explains the difference between being alone and lonely.
- Write a paragraph explaining what your interpretation of what she said was.
- Also, in your supporting sentences/example, describe a time that you felt each of these feelings.
- Self-assess your paragraph for the following: hook, supporting sentences/evidence/examples, conclusion, and that you have answered the above questions.
- Edit/revise based on your self-assessment.
1.) Ask one student a question about their response.
2.) Reply to any questions you receive.
Consider the consequences of vaping